Proposals due for Fall 2012 Grant Cycle
After a successful first grant cycle in April 2012, Helen’s Hope Foundation is back at it again!
Proposals are due to the Foundation by October 1st. All information is to be sent electronically to MallorySilva@HelensHopeFoundation.org. Funding guidlines can be found on the website under the Apply section. All applications must include:
- A cover letter providing a brief project description and the specific amount requested.
- A proposal, not exceeding five (5) pages, clearly setting forth the proposed program and the objectives to be attained.
- An outline of how the program’s success will be monitored and evaluated.
- A project/program budget including revenue and expenses. Under revenue, please include other foundations or corporations you have applied to for funding.
- Your organization’s most recent budget including revenue and expenses as approved by the Board of Directors.
- A copy of your IRS Section 501(c)(3) status.