- As of 2019, the Foundation will be requesting proposals and will no longer accept proposals unless you have been contacted by Helen’s Hope Foundation.
- Only nonprofit charitable organizations, exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are eligible to receive a grant.
- The Foundation accepts requests from organizations with programs in the following locations: Florida (Monroe County and the Miami area), New York (Greater NY and the Mid-Hudson Valley), Pennsylvania (Philadelphia and the surrounding areas)
- ***Please note as of 2018 we no longer accept applications from organizations in New Jersey
- The Foundation accepts requests up to $50,000 unless otherwise discussed.
The foundation will contact past applicants and new organizations we have come in contact with, if we are interested in receiving a new application. If you are interested in applying and have not heard from us, you may contact us via e-mail. FL and PA organizations please contact MallorySilva@helenshopefoundation.org, all NY organizations may contact HollieSaborido@helenshopefoundation.org
If you have been asked to apply, please include page numbers on all pages and have your application saved with the organization name in the title. Your application must include:
- Cover Page
- A proposal, not exceeding five (5) pages, clearly setting forth the proposed program and the objectives to be attained that also includes:
- An outline of how the program’s success will be monitored and evaluated
- A project/program budget including revenue and expenses. Under revenue, please include other foundations or corporations you have applied to for funding.
- Your organization’s most recent budget including revenue and expenses as approved by the Board of Directors.
- A copy of your IRS Section 501(c)(3) status.
The grant request must be received on or before September 16, 2022.
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best thing, and no good thing ever dies.