Spring Grant Cycle Recipients Decided
The board of Helen’s Hope Foundation tirelessly worked throughout the spring and into early summer to decide which applicants from the Spring 2012 Cycle would be awarded gifts. The Foundation is thrilled to announce that the following organizations have been funded for the 2012-2013 fiscal year.
- Eva’s Village, New Jersey
- Family of Woodstock, New York
- Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation, New York
- Neighborhood Bike Works, Pennsylvania
- New York Cares, New York
- Open House Ministries, Florida
- Feinstein Center, Providence College
- Young Women’s Leadership Network, New York
The work that the above organizations are doing to change the lives of underpivileged children is truly exceptional and the Founation is thrilled to be associated with such worthy causes.